Wednesday, October 5, 2011

A Week of Meals

I've been stirring, steaming, boiling, and baking! Here's a week in the life of my busy little kitchen!


Monday (Our 2nd anniversary)

Creamy Chicken with Mushrooms over Fettuccine





Green Beans with Garlic and Shallots



Anniversary Dinner


Dessert




Tuesday:

Spaghetti with Homemade Meatballs, Tomato Sauce, and Grated Parmesan





Wednesday: (The meatballs were made the night before with the spaghetti).

Meatball Subs



 Thursday:


Sausage and Spinach Quiche





Friday:

Pork Chops, Scalloped Potatoes, and Steamed Green Beans

  


Saturday: (Greg had four of these)


Ham and Swiss Panini









Sunday:

Baked Ziti

So there you have it, a normal week of dinners at the Davis residence. The only thing not normal about this week was that I actually cooked all 7 nights. Usually on the weekends we have obligations with friends or family and end up eating out at least once. My favorite meal this week was the chicken with mushrooms. I die for anything in cream sauce and anything with mushrooms. Oh, and can you tell that I have a pepper obsession? The quiche, pork chops and green beans, and the ziti are covered with pepper. (Recap: Cream sauce, mushrooms, and pepper rock my socks).




1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for these ideas- they all look delicious!! I can see myself making all of these:)

    ReplyDelete

I've told you my thoughts, now I'd love to hear yours!