Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Food Plagiarism

I've been eating this delicious salad for ages and (selfishly) I haven't shared it with you yet! It has all the best things: sweet, spicy, and crunchy. It's a combination of Romaine lettuce, avocado, corn, black beans, red onion, seasoned chicken, and a spicy barbeque sauce and some broken tortilla chips on top. Yum! It's the most filling salad that I've ever made and everyone who's tried it has loved it! It couldn't be easier or more delicious, especially with a margarita to celebrate the end of summer.









.
I can't forget to mention, for fear of food plagiarism, that my co-worker and awesome friend
Brigid actually introduced me to this delightful dish. I don't know if she made hers exactly the same way, but I tried to use it as inspiration copy it as closely as possible because her version was to-die-for! She also got me started on my winter-time favorite butternut squash soup.

Thanks for reading my thoughts about food...I know it's been a long time but honestly I haven't been cooking much recently and didn't know if I wanted to continue posting or not. I'm trying for a comeback, so stay tuned for what kind of frozen/pre-packaged/scary food we've been eating since I haven't been cooking ... and for a little lamb dish that kick-started me out of my funk.









No comments:

Post a Comment

I've told you my thoughts, now I'd love to hear yours!