Tuesday, February 1, 2011

The Funnest Dinner Ever


I assembled this dinner while Greg jammed out playing guitar hero and I danced around with the dogs in my apron. (I know this is a misplaced modifier, but the image of the dogs in my apron is so cute I can't bring myself to change it.)

French Bread
Spicy Mustard and a Horseradish Sauce
Ham and melted Swiss cheese
A few strips of bacon


I had had a craving for toasty warm deli-style sandwiches for days. This really hit the spot. Greg ate four of them. Four. I used all of the ham and most of a loaf of bread, but we had a great time, dancing, singing, jamming out, and eating extra pieces of bacon while we waited for the cheese to melt in the oven. It was the funnest dinner ever.

2 comments:

  1. This is way too cute. I can't handle it. By the way, I hope you didn't swing poor Camden around again. I don't think she likes that very much!! Just a heads up! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can definitely imagine you and Greg 'jammin' to guitar hero and dancing around with the pups in your apron. You crack me up. Then I read Sarah's dry humored comment re: Camden't dislike for being swung around. I nearly tossed my cookies. I'm glad that you are in a very 'happy' place in your kitchen.

    ReplyDelete

I've told you my thoughts, now I'd love to hear yours!