Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Chicken Parm

I made a Chicken Parmesan recipe from one of the cookbooks that I just borrowed from the library. It was so yummy and super easy. It was a great dinner.

 














Even though I've made this before, the recipe was slightly different than my own cookbook. It is fun to mix it up. My advice, to keep cooking interesting, go to the library and find some new books and recipes. Cookbooks are expensive and not worth it if you aren't going to like most of the recipes. Give some books a test drive by borrowing them for a week. If you don't like it, no problem, find something new! After the holidays I'm going back to the library to borrow and Indian cookbook. I'm looking forward to making some Tikka Masala!

Thanks for reading my thoughts about food!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I've told you my thoughts, now I'd love to hear yours!